Oh hi there! I am back with a another summer addition to the blog wearing my absolute favourite pattern for the perfect summer day. It's so easy to dress up or down, with a switch of shoes and changing a cardigan to a blazer.
Now where did that sun go?
It calls for eggs. and not just any eggs...baked eggs. There are lots off variations all over the internet, and after cooking it many times now (aren't we good to you) it really doesn't have to be a palaver at all.
You will need for two people-
1 tin off chopped tomato's
2 cloves of garlic crushed
dash of olive oil
a handful of chopped chorizo
1 chopped pepper
tsp of salt, smoked paprika, coriander and chilli flakes
blob of honey or maple syrup
Sprinkling of cheese (of your choice)
toasted bread off your choice
1. Heat you pan with olive oil on a medium heat and add the garlic and chorizo
2. Once browned add the tinned tomato's and peppers
3. Add the seasoning, Smoked paprika, chilli flakes, coriander and honey
4. Mix together and cook for 5-8 minutes to reduce the mixture slightly
5. Divide you mixture into 2 bowls and crack one egg on the top OR keep in the pan and crack the 2 eggs on top
6. Put under the grill for 5 minutes or until eggs are cooked
7. Sprinkle the cheese on top, butter your toast and get dipping